Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Manager, Investor Relations, will report to the SVP, Investor Relations and work closely with the C-Suite in a recognized “best in class” investor relations function. As an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, the Manager, Investor Relations partners with the SVP, VP, and Senior Manager, Investor Relations in proactively framing Visa’s story, successes, and opportunities for the global investment community.
- Promote a full and fair valuation for the company through effective narrative development and disclosure review for 10Ks, 10Qs, 8Ks, earnings releases, and investor conferences and presentations
- Help to manage the earnings process including development of materials such as earnings release, scripts, presentations and Q&A, documenting and proofing all materials and execution of the communication of results to street
- Develop and maintain relationships with the investment community and establish strategy for overall engagement. Monitor and respond to IR e-mail and voicemail inquiries
- Maintain strong company and sector expertise. Monitor analyst notes, conference transcripts and earnings materials of peer companies and provide insights to management
- Assist with presentations for investor, corporate communications and marketing initiatives, customer events and investor conferences, road shows and other activities.
- Prepare board materials, consensus and scenario modeling, stock performance and stockholder analysis, and ad hoc projects.
- Maintain the investor relations website, invoices, vendor relationships and business continuity management for the team
- Support expanded awareness and education on Visa’s businesses.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- MBA or other advanced graduate degree a plus.
- Have deep experience leading a nationally recognized investor relations functions in a company of significant scale.
- Be an outstanding and persuasive communicator.
- Have a collaborative style and be viewed as someone who is viewed as a strong business partner that is both efficient and adds value.
- Operate with an “enterprise view” – thinks and operates holistically and inclusively with all aspects of the business in mind.
- Continuously strive to improve the Investor Relations function, ensure best in class practices are in place.
- Build good internal networks, engage others across the company by demonstrating initiative and approaching challenges and colleagues with a collaborative mindset.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with numerous constituencies including senior executives, analysts, and investors.
- Solicit and accept feedback, criticism, and alternative points of view.
- Proactively learn the business and become involved – dive in and help.
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to work across the broader IR/Communications
- Experience with Factset, BDCorp, and/or Workiva a plus
Varies upon the needs of the department.
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 113,100.00 to 147,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.