People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.About The Role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them. They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
We need the right individual to act as a Portfolio Manager for our Treasury Management function. There's a lot of plates to spin so we need someone who can be light on their feet and tight on their results 🕺
You'll be carrying out portfolio strategy implementation, managing fixed-income portfolios to generate profit while staying within tight risk limits, and performing model-based portfolio optimisation.
Sound like a challenge you're ready to take on? We can't wait to see you WOW us! ✨What You’ll Be Doing
What You'll Need
- Managing prudently Revolut’s liquidity profile on a day-to-day basis
- Overseeing short-term investments
- Negotiating and enhancing commercial terms with counter parties
- Managing Treasury related risks (interest rate risk, fx risk, etc.)
- Driving projects to improve infrastructure, enabling the optimisation of Revolut’s liquidity profile
- Building models and other analytical tools to help increase portfolio returns and risk management capabilities, contributing towards model based portfolio optimisation
- Supporting broader company strategy to owning Treasury related analysis on initiatives
Nice to have
- 1-3 years Front Office Treasury trading experience, including across Rates, FX Swaps, and Money Market products
- Strong analytical skills
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to take ownership
- The ability to understand financial concepts and risks, like Interest rate Parity, Interest Rate and FX risk exposures, and the ability to quantify them
- Basic understanding of liquidity needs and risks for a bank
- Experience and understanding of Treasury management
- Strong communication and networking skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Economics or Maths
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL, Python, and Excel
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates