Fiserv is a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in Fintech and payment solutions. We’re always innovating in ways to connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, small businesses, and consumers to each other – quickly, reliably, and securely. With more than 6 million merchant locations across the world, over 1.4 billion global accounts on file, an average of 12,000 financial transactions every second, and nearly 10,000 financial institution clients, Fiserv moves money and information in a way that moves the world.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without need for visa sponsorship, now or in the future, as it will not be provided for this role.**
- This is 100% Onsite position (not remote) in either our Alpharetta, GA or Berkeley Heights, NJ office**
What does a successful Senior Java Developer do at Fiserv?
The Senior Java Developer role is an opportunity to be part of a delivery team that building the Commerce Hub platform.
Built to deliver innovation through simple, fast integrations, the Commerce Hub is the most powerful omnichannel platform. With developer-friendly, flexible communication standards, unified APIs, and pre-certified integrations the Commerce Hub reduces development time and accelerates speed to market.
A true single-entry point and intelligent orchestration layer provides access to the latest, most popular commerce experiences through merchants' existing infrastructure. With less ongoing maintenance and fewer operational costs, merchants can focus on creating new ways for consumers to discover and interact with them.
What You Will Do
- Analyze complex processes and technological heterogenic applications
- Design SW solutions in the real-time, payment area
- Design, develop microservices for highly efficient protocol translation and enrichment with reactive design patterns.
- Deliver end to end solutions for Payment APIs.
- Develop high throughput and high-volume transaction APIs that can be consumed by omni channel platforms.
- Enhance API solutions to offer simple, easy to consume APIs for payment customers.
- Participate in development of roadmap and strategies for documenting and presenting API specifications in an easy and consumable format.
- Develop roadmap and strategies to provide Client Libraries and SDKs for API products.
What You Will Need To Have
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Java, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Spring framework (Core, MVC, AOP, Java NIO)---Minimum 5 years of experience in Spring Boot
- Agile methodology experience
- Hands-on experience with Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Transactional and Spring Batch desired.
- Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito
- Experience with Databases and code integrations such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including digital and mobile systems, API, and Micro-Services in large Enterprise organizations.
What Would Be Great To Have
- Payment Industry Experience
- Good to have experience in PCF or related cloud platform, API Management)
- Experience in implementing high volume transactions processing applications.
- Good to have Experience on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and Web Inspect
- Experience in Integration Testing APIs with Postman, JMeter etc.