At A2B Australia, we connect people to places - getting customers from A to B. From passengers booking a taxi and dispatch, to passengers arriving at their destination safely, comfortably and reliably, to payment for their trip. We deliver solutions for our corporate, community clients and passengers with a disability; we look after every aspect of the customer experience.
We provide end-to-end solutions for operators, drivers, and passengers in Australia and globally - from our contact centre, dispatch, and navigation technology to travel payment solutions including in-car technology and apps. Our brands include our personal transport brands 13cabs and Silver Service and our communication and payment solutions Cabcharge, 13cabs Corporate, MTI, Spotto, and Fareway Plus.
Our values - caring, collaborative, accountable, authentic, and progressive - help us lay the foundation of what we care about the most.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and supporting A2B Corporate Transport, Payments and Product Owner management teams, this role will be accountable for developing and executing risk strategies for the mitigation, detection and response to fraud, product abuse and chargeback activities. This role will lead a team of four.
- Define and develop cross-functional business processes and service level agreements to both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor internal fraud prevention and risk protocols to ensure they are highly effective in mitigating payments related risks, fraud, product abuse and protecting revenue loss across the business
- Conduct in-depth user activity investigations through analysis of disparate sources of data (customer support tickets, trip activity, network/operator analysis etc.) in response to internal and external escalations, and apply learnings to enhance the process
- Collaborate with third parties (banks, law enforcement, etc.) regarding fraud investigations
- Identify and implement risk strategies & corrective actions to mitigate drivers of compliance and fraud risks, whilst ensuring optimal detection of fraudulent transactions and maintaining a seamless client and partner experience
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the payments fraud environment in which A2B payments products operate.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated strong people management and leadership experience
- 5-10 years' experience in managing a Risk, Trust and Safety, Fraud and/or advanced Customer Support teams handling incident investigations OR other relevant investigations experience roles.
- Demonstrated Business Process Re-engineering experience/Project Management abilities
- Excellent business communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer focus and a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Proactive mindset with a drive for continuous improvement
Why Join A2B:
- Join a leading ASX-listed company at the forefront of the personal transport industry
- Contribute to cutting-edge technology solutions used by taxis globally
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to lead and manage the mitigation, detection and response to fraud
- Drive innovation and contribute to the growth and success of the organisation
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
If you are a driven professional with a passion for risk mitigation, we invite you to join our team. Apply now to be part of our exciting journey!