Senior Training & Onboarding Specialist, Customer Experience
- Curate the first experiences that our new Zipsters have, welcoming our new starters to CX and ensuring that they have an amazing onboarding experience! #strongertogether
- High degree of ownership, help us level up by designing and delivering new training materials.
- Expectation of at least 4 days per week in the office to facilitate face to face training.
About The Role
Every excellent Customer Experience team starts with an organised, professional and relevant Onboarding and Training experience. These responsibilities are key to helping the agent team provide high quality customer service, maintain and build service skills, product knowledge and operational efficiency.
Being one of Australia’s fastest growing fintechs, Zip is looking for an energetic learning facilitator and content curator who loves to help others and has experience building and managing a Training and Onboarding Learning program.
This role is part of the Enablement Team, which delivers best practice content, training and processes to support and empower the Customer Experience team to meet their personal and team key performance metrics.
If you’re excited at the prospect of developing your collaborative, communication and content creation skills in addition to working with one of the biggest pioneers in fintech, Zip Co is the perfect home for you.
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 2-3 years professional experience in learning and development, building structured training plans and learning modules preferred, or alternatively a bachelor degree in a related field
- Analytically focused in building key success metrics and reports to inform progress and continual iteration and improvement where required and also report back to the business on the training and onboarding functions
- Preferred 12+ months experience in a customer service or customer facing role with a preference for training and content creation
- Experience in managing and leading teams is highly valued but not essential
- Strong communicator who is passionate about sharing their knowledge and teaching
- Enthusiasm for welcoming new starters and managing them through their Zip onboarding journey
- Have a customer first mindset and be obsessed with helping others succeed
- Problem solver with the ability to think fast and solve problems quickly
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep resources updated and current
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we’re committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know if there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience.
And finally…get to know us
Zip is a global ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started.
We are a proud 2023 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.