Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
We empower businesses in the digital economy, and we know that every payment counts. Our Payment Performance team’s mission is to manage and optimise merchants’ payment flow, to achieve optimal conversion, compliance and cost. We just announced one of the most competitive end-to-end optimisation offers on the market: leveraging in-house machine learning, deep payment expertise and the power of our network data to reduce payment complexity and create revenue opportunities for our customers.
Checkout.com is seeking a Product Manager to join the Payment Performance team and help us build the future of payment management, scalable solutions built for performance with transparency in mind.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with Payment Performance engineers and data-scientists, as well as collaborate regularly with other product teams and cross-functional stakeholders. You will discover new initiatives, identify pain points, and drive prioritisation for product development to bring value to both internal and external stakeholders.
You will play a critical role in defining and delivering the right insights to showcase the value of our optimal payment strategies. You will juggle technical requirements to drive accuracy and transparency (e.g. from statistical experiments results) as well as end-user experience to ensure clarity and actionability - impacting the whole business portfolio of Checkout.com.
What you will be doing:
- Gain a deep understanding of our data-science driven solutions, and Checkout.com’s customers
- Drive the observability of live optimisations and analytics initiatives, that are the core of our payment flow management solution
- Partner with design teams to bring the customer experience to life
- Identify and resolve risk early and support your engineering, research, product marketing, and other colleagues
- Effectively prioritise the roadmap and backlog
- 2+ years of Product experience, managing product life-cycles from discovery to release
- Data driven, you clearly define success metrics and measure progress against them
- Proven experience working with multiple teams including commercial, and clients
- You think from the user perspective, and are always vigilant of the desired experience
- Proven ability to work with and become a subject matter expert in a complex product
- Flexible, adaptable and has a willingness to learn
- Payments or Fintech experience is a plus
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/