Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Industry research and insights - Conduct industry research through public and proprietary sources. Generate insights and provide recommendation to different stakeholders in Binance
- Strategic Planning - Conduct analysis and generate insights on Binance products and performance, mapping out Binance positioning in the industry
- Data Analytics - Partner with our Data Analytics teams to build a deep understanding of our business, and generate strategic insights and action plans
- Project Management - Assist in executing the day-to-day responsibilities of key projects
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, economics, computer science, and/or engineering
- Strong internship experience in analysis, research and project management
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Ability to identify and solve complex problem
- Sense of curiosity
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .