Cash Operations Team LeaderLocation:
Radius Park, HeathrowJob Type:
Full-TimeHours per week:
To lead the daily operation of a team in Vault to complete daily processing of foreign currency and sterling, to ensure that the targets set are met and exceeded whilst quality standards are maintained. In so doing, to provide motivation and direction to your team by encouraging and supporting the achievement of goals through regular coaching, feedback and performance management.Key Accountabilities
Role-specific Experience And Skills
- Plan, organise and manage daily processing of FX & Sterling, ensuring that this runs like clockwork & delivers required results
- Ensure all controls and checks for your area are adhered to according to established processes and standards.
- Communicate all relevant information including department goals and performance, to your own team as well as to peers and management in a timely, precise and efficient manner by confidently using the full range of communication channels
- Proactively review processes and procedures to ensure they remain compliant
- Ensure the procedures for your area are up to date and all staff have read and understood them.
- Monitor and evaluate high performance and under performance and make use of appropriate training and development to address this where necessary
- Deliver continuous measurable improvement in quality through appropriate checks and controls, and through evaluation of individual performance/error statistics
- Provide support to Duty managers and cover for when required.
- Ensure your team acts collaboratively, and set an example to the wider department
- Work supportively and flexibly with other team leaders
- Understand and support the wider objectives of the operation, through flexible resourcing and other shared initiatives.
- Maintain a safe working environment & ensure adherence to health and safety rules
General Experience And Personal Qualities
- Results / target oriented
- Strong time management / organisational capabilities
- The ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Able to manage / lead and build a strong team
- Strong relationship building / development skills
- Background in a highly procedural / process heavy role desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’, ‘get stuck in’ and lead from the front
- An inspiring disposition; the ability to engage and lead by example
- To be comfortable with an ‘open door’ policy and be approachable
- The ability to manage teams to deliver , recognising the need to develop, motivate and empower whilst maintaining pace and managing priorities
- Self-aware, open-minded with a high degree of personal and professional integrity
We believe our colleagues are our key differentiator. We aim to create a safe and dynamic environment where all colleagues can thrive, feel supported and engaged, and reach their full potential
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – 22 days plus bank holidays! We are keen to reward loyalty, so the longer you work with us, the more holidays you get
- Employee discount platform with Everyday Rewards by Bupa
- Employee assistance programme
We are one of the market leading specialist providers of foreign exchange. Founded in 1976 and differentiated by our brand and market footprint, over the past 45 years we have built a network of foreign exchange stores and developed Travelex as a trusted and widely recognised brand in international money. Our mission is to simplify our customers’ access to international money, however and whenever
Exciting? We think so! Your journey starts here, so take the first step to become part of the Travelex team by clicking apply!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.