Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About The Role
Join us as a Tech Lead Manager for a platform team that is integral to Rippling's growth. This is a high ownership role where you'll operate like an early startup engineer: talk with customers to understand their pain points, ideate and prioritize projects, and drive execution. You’ll have the space to use your blend of business and technical acumen to implement and deliver an industry-leading vision.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the code hands on, drive product delivery, and enforce engineering best practices.
- Work with customers, understand their pain points, and set the roadmap of your team accordingly.
- Anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges and create an actionable plan to solve them.
- Be responsible for growing and developing a team of hardworking and motivated engineers.
- Lead processes related to objectives definitions & regular career pathing process with the team members.
- Be comfortable with navigating ambiguous requirements and comfortable identifying processes which aren't working or are non-existent and changing them.
- Collaborate with the sales, product, support, and operations teams to prioritize growing our team.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here
$198,000 - $279,000/year
$178,000 - $252,000/year
$168,000 - $238,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above based on these considerations.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture