Who we areAbout Stripe
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most
ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue,
and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase
the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead.
That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global
economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of
your career.About The Team
Stripe's Marketing team drives Stripe's growth by making sure
businesses know about Stripe at each stage of the journey -
understanding and loving our brand, to successfully using our full suite
of products, to becoming our advocates and champions. The Performance
Marketing team provides media strategy, planning, execution and
optimization to drive growth of our business, across Stripe’s markets.
What You'll Do
Stripe is looking for an experienced and passionate team member with
experience running paid social at scale. This is a key role in Stripe’s
performance marketing team, and will contribute directly to Stripe’s
growth. As your region’s paid social manager, you will be the go-to
expert on paid social and collaborate with our Head of Paid Social to
maximize revenue through this channel for your region.Responsibilities
- Support Stripe in building and optimizing our paid social program using business knowledge and data. You will partner with various internal stakeholders including campaigns, design, marketing operations, product marketing, analytics & insights, and regional teams to create a best-in-class paid social program.
- Own end-to-end campaign set up, measurement, and optimization.
- Report up and out on campaign performance to ensure relevant stakeholders have visibility into program performance & roadmap.
- Develop and manage testing agenda and media plans for the program.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders on audience management and ensure we’re reaching the right users.
- Lead in analyzing the effectiveness of paid social campaigns, increasing investment in high ROI campaigns and reducing spend in campaigns that are underperforming.
- Proactively identify areas of weakness in the paid social program and flag these as requiring improvement - and then create a plan to remedy.
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be
considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are
encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a
- Paid social expertise: in-depth paid social platform knowledge (LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram is a must). Able to create & optimize campaigns from launch to maturity. Able to navigate and triage pixels and conversion events on the platform side.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills: comfortable with pivot tables, sumifs, vlookups, index match, etc.
- Project management: able to project manage both short term campaign planning and long term vision for paid social strategy.
- High agency/self-starter: proactively take steps to drive business outcomes and independently envision what’s required for the future success of the paid social program.
- Point of view on what great creative looks like for your channel: you can work with a creative team on requirements, give feedback on what is performing well and improve the performance over time.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, 6 to 8 years of total experience.
- Industry experience: Scaled B2B experience a plus (not required, but ability to articulate the basic differences in marketing strategy approach between B2B and B2C companies).
- Cross functional collaboration: inform and educate internal stakeholders on paid search best practices - stay up to date on the best ways to maximize ROI from every dollar we invest.