Paynt. Payments As You Need Them.
We are a fully integrated payment solution and infrastructure provider.
Established in 2013, our company has been developing at a fast pace over the years and we strive to deliver future proof value-added payments and finance products.
Our flagship product is Acquiring-as-a-Service that we offer to the payment reseller segment in Europe and North America.
As Paynt moves towards the goal of becoming the go-to acquirer for European payment solution providers, we need the right people that will support us on this journey.
We are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst who will contribute to building new credit & loss mitigation strategies (including managing merchant debt reclaim) across the portfolio and individual customer segments.
- Build and maintain credit risk monitoring of underwriting policies
- Analyze moving trends across products and portfolio segments to ensure risk appetite is met
- Deliver ongoing merchant credit exposure evaluation, management of the relevant approvals and escalations
- Ensure monitoring of merchant business and financial information
- Manage the ‘financial terms change’ process and merchant debt reclaim process
- Provide enhanced monitoring of high credit risk merchants
- Manage merchant balances monitoring and addressing negative balances
- Perform credit risk reviews related to merchant ongoing due diligence
- Drive analytics on credit risk underwriting policy using data to gain insight in identifying opportunities for growth or to minimize losses
- Manage reporting and analyses including portfolio, credit exposure, negative balances, merchant profitability versus exposure;
- Ensure quality assurance and trainings
- Work closely with Commercial team to discuss findings, understand the impact and performance of our merchants on credit risk
- Challenge existing processes and proactively identify and implement improvements in all areas of phases of development, incorporating wider business knowledge
- Ensure relevant controls and procedures;
- Proactively and effectively communicating with various stakeholders
- Build an understanding of relevant regulatory and legislative changes
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- A Bachelor degree in STEM, Finance, Economics or similar
- Experience with corporate/commercial/ B2B credit underwriting
- Track of record with (merchant) debt recovery
- An understanding of merchant acquiring
- Great with data and data manipulations
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Professional English
- Competitive salary that is being reviewed regularly
- Equity compensation on top
- Health insurance
- Remote work (with travels to Riga office)
- Vibrant, goal-oriented and friendly culture
Whenever there is a chemistry and the right match of competencies, we always find good terms to welcome you in our team.
Share your application with us and let’s Paynt the future together!