Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
Strategic Finance enables SoFi to develop and execute on its growth strategy by driving financial visibility and accountability, built on exceptional relationships and grounded in facts.What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Facilitate annual and quarterly financial forecasting for SoFi's key Checking and Savings initiatives in partnership with Business Unit (BU) leaders and in collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, product, risk, and operations
- Act as day to day finance partner to the BU to identify and monitor key performance indicators and develop actionable insights
- Enable the cross-functional BU leadership teams to prioritize initiatives and make real-time judgements by evaluating and sizing impact to key growth and financial metrics
- Prepare quarterly internal and external materials to facilitate management discussion and analysis of key financial and business performance indicators
- Prepare recommendations on incremental investment opportunities by weighing financial and strategic trade-offs
- Work closely with Accounting and Corporate Finance to understand entries and to assist in accuracy of accruals and other financial treatments
Compensation And Benefits
- 5+ years of related experience, ideally in FP&A, private equity, investment banking or consulting
- A deep understanding of the P&L dynamics of consumer-facing financial services businesses is a big plus
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- SQL skills preferred
- Experience with financial planning systems a plus (i.e Host, Netsuite, Tableau, TM1, etc)
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build solid cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, and a good attitude
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems
- Time and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field
The base pay range for this role is listed below. Final base pay offer will be determined based on individual factors such as the candidate’s experience, skills, and location.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.Internal Employees
If you are a current employee, do not apply here - please navigate to our Internal Job Board in Greenhouse to apply to our open roles.