Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Credit Risk Analyst - The Role:
The jobholder will be responsible to the monitoring of the portfolio at merchant level from a Credit Risk perspective. Furthermore, the jobholder will prepare Periodic Credit Risk reporting and be actively be involved in the improvement of systems and processes within remit.
Credit Risk Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- To actively participate within the Credit Risk Monitoring team in the delivery of the BAU
- Analysis and determination of Credit Risk, watch and observe the situation of credit at any and all times
- Day to day risk management routines (e.g. Refund Monitoring, Credit Reference Agency Alerts, Negative Balances, Dormant reporting, volume capping)
- Working collaboratively with the Fraud Monitoring team and other departments within the organisation
- Regularly review Credit Risk exposure and recommend mitigation plans where necessary and escalating where appropriate
- Ongoing involvement in non-BAU initiatives as delegated by Head of Risk
- Participation within team meetings
- Management of external Debt Collection Agency relationship and workflows
- Working within approval limits escalating where appropriate
Credit Risk Analyst - You:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of financial and risk analysis
- Capability to understand Audited Financial Statements
- Attention to detail and due diligence
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Well organised and meticulous
- Able to meet deadlines
- Proficiency I Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Desirably leadership skills
Credit Risk Analyst - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Credit Risk Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!