is a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re striving to make the world a fairer place for migrants by providing tailored, more affordable financial services that makes their hard-earned money go further. Over 320 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service.
We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on a fair culture of trust, empowerment, and fun. And because our people understand the challenges our customers face, they’re better placed to make life easier for our customers around the world — 5 million of them, and counting.
Our Product Design team is at the heart of crafting unique user experiences, embodying our company values, and enriching our product lifecycle process. We're on the hunt for a talented Senior Product Designer who can bring these ideals to life.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Embrace design as a process, co-owning strategic aspects of product propositions. Your role will transcend traditional boundaries, pushing for alignment and ownership across our product, research, engineering and communication teams;
- Design elegant flows & interactions for our users across platforms (Mobile - iOS & Android, also web), incorporating our product vision, brand strategy and tone of voice;
- Partner with PMs, Engineers, and Data to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products. You'll be a bridge-builder who maximises product lifecycle efficiency;
- Solicit and give feedback from designers and cross-functional partners, demonstrating excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms;
- Execute in a fast-paced startup environment, showing accountability, ownership, and a can-do attitude. Your success will be our success.
We hope that you, as our ideal candidate, will have:
- 3-8 years of consumer-facing digital product design experience (web, app, social, chat);
- Portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment;
- High-level thinking about product strategy and ability to clearly articulate design decisions;
- Strong organisational skills to build and manage design artefacts (flows, journey maps, wireframes, mocks, prototypes, specs, related documentation);
- Fluency in Figma (or Sketch, Adobe XD, other design tools);
- Experience with localisation and internationalisation of digital products;
- Fluent English language skills.
Our team values a Senior Product Designer who:
If you see yourself as an accelerator, a bridge-builder, a humble leader, and you’re passionate about driving a design-led culture, we'd love to hear from you. Let's create something extraordinary together!
- Demonstrates humble leadership and empathises with other departments' needs;
- Shows accountability and ownership for company success;
- Has adaptability, dealing positively with ambiguity and differing project requirements;
- Commits to continuous learning and growth, keeping pace with ever-evolving product and tech landscapes;
- Appreciates aesthetics and desirability, understanding the importance of delighting users through visuals, brand personality, and instinctive designs;
- Prioritises the problem over the solution, willing to change or discard designs when necessary;
- Sees communication as the real job, capable of framing and conveying challenges, and taking stakeholders on the design journey;
- Thinks in systems, balancing measurable factors like data and performance with non-measurable ones such as aesthetics.
What We Believe
, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way. We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!Some of our best benefits*
As an equal opportunities employer, TransferGo is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo.
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community;
- A competitive salary package;
- 25-33 working days of holiday based on tenure;
- Being eligible for company's stock options;
- Private health insurance for Lithuanian, UK and Poland employees, other employees get wellbeing packages;
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home;
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000;
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
- Our benefits package is not applicable to people working on a Freelance contract.