Exciting new opportunity for a Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to join a rapidly expanding European Marketing Team.
The Digital Acquisition Manager is will be responsible for developing and optimising PPC campaigns, raising brand awareness and online presence through digital marketing campaigns, planning and executing digital marketing budgets, and staying on top of new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space. Conducts analysis for program effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all programs.
This role encompasses the full digital marketing spectrum. The goal of the Digital Marketing Manager is to drive inbound leads that convert into long-term customers for WEX and partner brands by leveraging knowledge of Demand Generation, SEM (search engine marketing and Programmatic Digital Marketing). This role is data-driven and analytical with a strong bias for action
- Working with agency to create and maintain digital campaigns
- Managing Retargeting, Sponsored content, and display ad campaigns
- Managing Paid Search bidding strategy
- Executing and analysing A/B and multi-variate testing (ads and landing pages)
- Building and maintain KPI dashboards to measure the effectiveness of efforts
- Partnering with content strategists and third parties on digital content development
- Working with our agency, create ward winning marketing strategies and output.
- Work closely with the US marketing teams to create efficiencies and collaborate on global and local priorities.
- Support the wider team in delivering award winning marketing campaigns, with an additional focus on new technology and trends that will set wex apart form the competition.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary of between £50500-£60500 dependent on experience
- Friendly working hours/ Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Hybrid work, working from the London office 2-3 days per week
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GymFlex Membership
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee discount platform
Key Knowledge Skills And Competencies
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B finance or technology organization or agency
- Significant experience with AdWords and digital advertising strategies
- Experience with bid management platforms (Adobe Ad Cloud, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Experience with Social Media, Sponsored content, Retargeting, and Display campaigns
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and derive actionable insights
- Experience with web analytics platforms
- Digital marketing campaign planning and management experience
- Track record of delivering quality work on time
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with data visualization platforms is a plus
- Experience running marketing automation platforms is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, a plus
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Editorial and content experience - either from a pure editorial background or in a communications function
- Excellent command of the English language with traditional writing skills and expertise in new media
- Experience of working in multiple European countries and handling translations
- Language skills (English plus French, German, or Italian) both written and verbal would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce / Marketing Cloud desirable
- Experience of implementing Social Media campaigns
- Experience working for a B2B organisation would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in Digital/Social Media
- Culturally adept and at home working across a geographically diverse workforce
- Confident communicator to both external and internal customers and strong relationship building skills
- Extraordinary project-management skills: proficiency in multi-tasking, and juggling multiple projects and timelines
- Proactive team player who seeks to learn and share experiences with others
- React in a calm and professional manner when faced with unexpected challenges.
If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this exciting new Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager
role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.