NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Are you ready for your next great adventure?
As a member of team iNCRedible, you are critical to NCR's success and are encouraged to carve your own career path. As you consider internal opportunities, be sure to reference all SuccessFinder resources, including the Career Roadmap and Career Development Workbook. These resources have been created to guide you throughout this process.
Digital Banking is a division of NCR and is a leading Cloud based solution of online and mobile banking software to financial institutions in the United States. With over 650 financial institutions and 22 million end users we can affect change in the everyday lives of consumer. Consumers use our products daily and our mobile products are loved, evidenced by a 4.9+ stars rating in the app stores. If you are looking for a place to make a difference and have fun doing it, NCR is the place for you.
What we build:
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our expanding Online banking redesign team. Your challenge will be to build the future of banking across hundreds of clients. Our software engineers write code that moves billions of dollars every month, enduring the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Digital Banking is an API based microservice application with web-based and mobile UX.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Build Digital Banking features that serve the customers of our customers.
- Own everything about our services from concept through to operations.
- Create awesome product features with product managers and designers as your partners
- Simplify complex features into elegant functional design
- Collaborate with peers to accomplish common goals
- Uphold engineering excellence and enforce best practices
- Ship incrementally and often
- Define and refine team processes to gain efficiency
- Challenge each other constructively to be the best we can be
How do you know if you are right for this job?
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies
- You have built or want to build outstanding apps that users love interacting with
- You understand the value of quality and continuous delivery, and want to help teams release frequently and often to production, with high quality
- You have the ability to tackle problems both at the small and large scale
- You have a strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in UI software and micro services development.
- Require strong experience in JS technologies - ReactJS, NodeJS, NestJS, RxJS
- Expert in design , architecture and development of UI and microservice applications
- Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting responsive front-end software solutions for highly transactional systems.
- Expert in researching JS frameworks, create technical architecture for UI, define and create UI standards and best practices
- Expert in building next generation web using modern JS and micro service technologies
- Experience testing UI components using Jest and enzyme.
- Experience in Spring Boot microservices applications.
- Experience with creating higher order components.
- Experience working in Native & Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot,
- Experience collaborating with product managers and usability experts to produce compelling user experience.
- Excellent communication and team player with can-do attitude.
- Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux or MobX.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies
- Possesses cross functional expertise to implement DevOps, CI/CD practices.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.