, is a proven web-based software solution that seamlessly manages school administration, student data and parent engagement. Our tailor-made solutions help administration staff, teachers and school leaders save valuable time to focus on improving school and student outcomes. Sentral is the trusted solution of choice in over 3,000 schools across Australia.
We are part of one of the largest payment & software providers in the world, Global Payments, headquartered in Atlanta, USA. The Global Payments AU/NZ family consists of leading service providers including Ezidebit, eWAY, and Storman Software.
About The Role
With an ambitious roadmap, and lots of exciting developments on the horizon we are looking for a Software Training Manager
who will play a critical role in assisting us drive the next stage of growth for Sentral.
This is a newly created and customer-centric learning and development role that drives service excellence by designing and delivering internal training resources and programs on Sentral product to deliver exceptional customer service to Sentral clients. This position will play a key role in onboarding and training new Customer Services team members to ensure that they are equipped with the right product knowledge and soft skills to succeed in their roles.
Other areas of focus will be:
- Designing, developing and delivering engaging and structured training programs and learning resources for Customer Support (CS) Agents;
- Reviewing customer calls and incident reports to provide insights;
- Identifying gaps in CS Agents’ capability and adapting training materials to address it;
- Working closely with line managers and the People & Culture team to address CS Agents’ performance issues;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs through feedback surveys, knowledge assessments, and performance metrics;
- Providing hands-on, one-on-one coaching and group training sessions for employees at various skill level.
An experienced trainer you love interacting with people and thrive helping others.
You are a hands on trainer who can design and deliver engaging content that inspires and develops others. You have a natural ability to engage and drive trust with internal teams to foster a collaborative partnerships.
You will also bring:
- Experience in designing learning materials and delivering training on software products and customer service skills using a variety of learning methods and methodologies;
- 3+ years’ experience in frontline Customer Support operations/training roles;
- Strong understanding of Customer support metrics;
- Proven experience in driving change initiatives;
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to convey (technical) information in a clear, easy to understand, and structured way;
- Qualification in Training and Assessment such as Cert IV in Training and Assessments (or equivalent certification in instructional design, training or teaching)
- Industry experience and/or Software training background would be highly regarded.
Please note that you must have
- Full work rights in Australia
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Ability to obtain an Australian Federal Police Check
Working for Sentral
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include:
- Flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working;
- Birthday leave (a day off to celebrate your birthday!);
- Reward and Recognition Programs such as Shout Outs – recognising our people that go above and beyond and make a difference to our customers;
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to all team members ;
- A MyCoach (EAP) program to support your health and wellbeing.
Ready to apply?
If this role sounds like you we invite you to Apply. Please use the APPLY NOW button and submit your resume.
We respectfully ask that no recruitment agencies contact us regarding this position.