Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR)
is boldly redefining commerce by simplifying complex payments ecosystems across the world. As the leader in commerce-enabling technology, Shift4 powers billions of transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in virtually every industry. For more information, visit www.shift4.com .
The New Payment Product position Is an exciting role that will offer a talented product leader the opportunity to define and drive the delivery of new payment products( i.e. ACH, RTP, push payments capabilities, and APMs) across the Shift4 payment estate. You’ll research industry trends, review competitive offerings, and connect with internal & external stakeholders to form insights that help drive the payments product roadmap. You’ll partner with Design and Development to create new and innovative payment capabilities, merchant discovery and boarding workflows, and reporting & analysis tools. The ideal candidate for this position is obsessed with delivering an exceptional merchant experience and excited to innovate and disrupt the payment technology landscape. Position responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Product strategy & roadmap definition for new payment capabilities for global eCommerce merchants.
- Work with business, design and technology stakeholders to develop long term strategy, vision and priorities for product platform advancements and manage the new payment product lifecycle from idea generation to product launch
- Demonstrate skill as a payments industry expert capable of benchmarking the global competitive landscape and maintaining competitive gap analysis
- Serve as an Internal and external product evangelist with the ability to build consensus with executives, colleagues, and third parties
- Define and track product KPIs to measure & understand success and discover opportunities for improvements
- Take ownership of all new payments-related partner relationships
- Collaborate closely with development teams to design sprints, deliverables, MVP criteria, and success metrics
- Collaborate with product leadership peers to define and enable comprehensive strategies to drive innovation and market success
- Experience: 5+ years of product management responsibilities at a scaled, modern payments company
- Expert Knowledge: Deep understanding of the global payments industry (consumers, merchants, acquirers, networks, issuers, etc.), payment types & methods (credit card, debit card, alternative methods of payments), consumer & merchant payment channels (e/m-commerce, POS, etc.), modern technology stacks (cloud, big data, microservices, API's, etc.), and industry business models.
- Leadership: Proven ability to lead a team of product managers and UX professionals toward the achievement of defined objectives and goals
- Grit: Demonstrate a whatever-it-takes attitude to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Collaboration: Track record of delivering results across cross-functional teams with the ability to lead by influence
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: “Fire starter” mentality with the ability to deliver from ideation to launched product
- Hustle: Ability to operate effectively is a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Shift4 Payments is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic.