We are on a mission to enable our customers to become ‘Bankable’ by providing a one-stop solution for embedded finance. We work with the world’s leading FinTech's, corporates and financial institutions, providing them an API based platform which allows them to access financial products and embed them in their own offerings.
At Bankable, we’re building a truly global solution for payments, cards and working capital which our customers access through a single API integration platform. Partnering with Bankable allows customers to bypass the legacy banking system to build new, profitable revenue streams from financial services, whilst relying on the highest levels of security, resiliency, and scalability.
Our people are hungry for success, humble in collaborating, and are experts in their field.
We are growing... a lot! Every area of Bankable is growing, all driven by awesome commercial growth and customer acquisition. We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our Client Services team where you will be providing high quality service to our clients and our internal teams.Requirements
- Work with our clients to resolve issues, propose known solutions or workarounds and assist management in highlighting client needs.
- Work with internal Delivery and Engineering teams to understand in depth the products they have built and how the team can sufficiently support these products.
- Handling complex and advanced production issues and tickets whilst guiding and supporting team members to increase their skills and improve overall team performance.
- Solve Level 2 incidents that require configuration changes and complex data analysis.
- Acknowledge escalation within 10 minutes of the ticket being raised.
- Engage with service providers to escalate issues when they are the responsible party.
- Collect all data and evidence required for Level 3 escalation.
- Gather low level evidence to support the analysis of the incident.
Our Ideal Candidate
- In depth knowledge of tools such as Linux, SQL and JIRA
- Scripting/ Programming experience (Essential: Bash, Java; Desirable: XML/JSON)
- Understanding of complex Database schema and features
- Knowledge of APIs and how to support them
- Experience of owning tickets/cases/issues until resolution
- Good understanding of Agile/ITIL frameworks
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Perks of the Job
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by one day per completed year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Up to four wellbeing days per year and one volunteering day per year
- Pension contribution, up to 3%
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Life Assurance at 5x base salary
- Income Protection
- Individual Training Allowance of £500 per annum
- Discounts on everyday expenses including health and wellbeing across our discount platforms
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly socials
- A hybrid working model; based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator in Canary Wharf, with awesome views of London (One Canada Square, 3rd tallest building in the UK!), our office offers fresh fruit for breakfast, freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm, regular networking and industry events
- A fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, where you are encouraged to take initiatives and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- The flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions