We're looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to drive technology outcomes on our key FinCrime initiatives. If you're customer obsessed, live and breathe agile ways of working and want to work in a product-first organisation, read on!
- Hybrid working model with central CBD office location
- Fast paced, collaborative scale-up environment with financial backing of big 4 bank!
- Product first, customer obsessed digital bank
- 6 month fixed term salary opportunity
At ubank, we want to empower the digital generation to be more successful with money. Think of us more as a daily money companion. One that brings together the ability for customers to see their money in one place, with smart features and real-time insights designed to help them get ahead.
You believe that Australians need to bank with companies that genuinely put their interests first and you want to start the movement to achieve this.
You are passionate about developing quality solutions that fulfil customer’s needs; you have extensive experience delivering key initiatives in an agile environment, for a customer centric organisation.
How you will spend your time
- Engaging effectively with technology and enablement stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of business outcomes.
- Lead delivery squads and other stakeholder sets through the delivery lifecycle by creating structure to complex challenges through the delivery framework and a pragmatic customer-focused mindset.
- Oversee governance and due-diligence to ensure we are meeting quality, technology, risk or industry obligations.
- Manage and support stakeholders with relevant and clear information to enable the best decision-making based on the driving value and alignment to prioritised customer outcomes.
- Supporting delivery teams and stakeholders through ambiguity and adapting to rapid change.
- Encouraging ongoing continuous improvement in how we deliver (including our delivery and decision-making ways of work).
What you will bring
- Proven experience delivering key initiatives in an agile delivery environment
- Proven track record in excellent stakeholder management and influencing (laterally and vertically)
- Strong experience working in a product led, customer obsessed organisation
- Experience working in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Passion for cutting-edge technology & innovative thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in digital banking (desirable)
- Fast-paced scale-up environment with the financial backing of a big 4 bank!
- Hybrid working model - our team enjoy working from home, but they love collaborating in person even more. Here, you'll get to do both.
- Fantastic culture and in office perks
- Competitive salary
- Interesting pipeline of projects and opportunity to deliver value to everyday australians
- Delight the Customer - We put the customer’s best interests at the forefront of everything we do. We believe financial success will follow customer success.
- Agile and Brave - Constantly collaborating in new ways to create something genuinely innovative.
- Value Each Other - We respect everyone’s contribution, embracing a common goal and championing individuality.
- Frank and Authentic - A high performing team who say what we mean and mean what we say to create a strong team culture.
- Show Up - We bring our passion, positivity and sense of fun every day to embrace the challenges of changing the banking game.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We are a proud to be an equal opportunity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We acknowledge the Gadigal of the Eora nation as the Traditional Custodians of our local area.
No recruitment agencies please - we have this one covered!