At SumUp, we're building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love. Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
SumUp is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs. Our range of solutions answers all our merchants' challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics.Your new team
Order & Pay is one of SumUp’s newest tribes, on a mission to create unique and efficient ways for consumers to buy goods and services, from QR-code-based pay-at-table solutions to large touchscreen kiosks. We're experimental and entrepreneurial, and we like to move fast, iterate frequently and are constantly looking for new ways to add value to our customers.
We’ve launched two new products this year and are showing massive growth, and are just getting started, join the ride 🚀What You’ll Do
You’ll be great for this role if
- Proactively seek potential restaurants, bars, cafes, franchises and independent retails stores looking to improve their in house technology.
- Continually build a network of introducers, partners and individuals who operate within the hospitality and tech sector
- Educate and consult small businesses on the value of the Order & Pay Team proposition
- Own and lead your own territory, reporting findings in weekly forums
- Utilise your network to leverage opportunities with restaurants, bars, cafes and independent
- Actively look for opportunities to improve our customer experience and drive initiatives to optimise our sales process.
- Generate daily reporting for relevant managers
Why you should join SumUp
- You are an entrepreneurial person that can handle interpersonal relationships excellently with sales experience
- Ability to networking effectively within the hospitality sector
- Competitive and interested in the world of sales. Happy to be in continuous contact with your network of customers and connectors
- Highly self motivated and resilient
- You are autonomous and not afraid to come up with new ideas
- You can work as part of a team and above all you are a team player
- We’re a truly global team of 3000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- Competitive Health Insurance Cover with Vitality (including optical, dental)
- Life Assurance cover with MetLife for 2 x your salary
- Learning & development budget: €2000/employee/year
- Babbel: unlimited access to the Babbel platform to learn up to 14 languages
- SumUp Sessions: Confidential, accessible self-care. A mental health & wellbeing tool available to all employees through access to licensed psychotherapists
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports
- This role is based in London, hybrid working environment
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a ‘team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.