Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are searching for an experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team and lead the development of ML-driven monitoring and alerting solutions for our production services.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in machine learning and artificial intelligence, specifically in their application to production-level systems. As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, building, and implementing AI-based monitoring systems that optimize the performance and reliability of our services.
- Design and develop advanced AI and machine learning models to monitor, analyze, and predict the performance and behavior of production services
- Implement machine learning models in production systems, including model training, evaluation, and deployment
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and remediate performance bottlenecks and software issues
- Design, develop, and maintain state-of-the-art monitoring tools to ensure optimal performance of our production environment
- Implement robust automation strategies for production testing, streamlining processes, and enhancing overall system efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in data science, machine learning, or artificial intelligence
- Proven track record of developing and deploying machine learning models in a production environment, specifically in system monitoring or related applications
- Strong programming skills in Python or JS, including experience with machine learning libraries
- Deep understanding of a wide array of machine learning algorithms, statistical methods, and their applications to real-world problems
- Expertise in time series analysis and anomaly detection techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, along with a high level of attention to detail
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .