People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.About The Role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut across the globe.
These people can do it all: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own the market with a solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at a breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for a fierce Sales Executive with a strong track record to join our team in London or Ireland (or remote from the UK) and wow us all.
Your mission is to take Revolut’s latest offerings to businesses and relentlessly focus on acquisitions of key enterprise accounts. You’ll also be developing Revolut’s commercial footprint in the EU market and help grow our customer base 🚀
Sound like you? Let’s get in touch! 👇What You’ll Be Doing
What You'll Need
- Driving significant new business growth via driving education and building relationships across Affiliate Networks
- Driving book of business success alongside immediate team and in collaboration with the wider Lifestyle commercial department
- Engaging and growing revenue through education and product adoption across your networks
- Becoming a product expert and driving adoption of the Global Lifestyle Solutions offering across Affiliate, Display Advertising, and Direct Marketing
Nice to have
- Demonstrable experience of driving significant growth from affiliate networks
- Strong network and contacts across the key affiliate networks
- Previous experience managing affiliate relationships and programs
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, and product solution selling in collaboration with or for agencies
- Strong contacts across International Affiliate networks, in particular EMEA hubs
- Expert knowledge of mobile apps and digital/mobile marketing
- Experience in performance advertising
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.