Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Working in the Cybersecurity Business Operations team you will be responsible for a broad range of business support activities both locally focused and globally focused. The position will require extensive collaboration across Cybersecurity at all levels locally and globally as well as engaging with local internal key partners such as facilities, Corporate IT, HR, finance, and procurement. The position will be based in the Cybersecurity Fusion Centre for which there will be a requirement to support the facility and local teams on a day-to-day basis.
The candidate will:
- To support the Cybersecurity Global Head of Business Operations to proactively coordinate and administer valuable business resources to enable Cybersecurity to do what they do best – provide a world class Cybersecurity capability that ensures Visa is the most secure way to pay and be paid.
- Proactively manage day to day tasks which support the functioning of the Cybersecurity Fusion Centre and will include security access approvals, facilitating maintenance activities with the required support partners, stock management, budget analysis and general office management.
- Manage training budgets and programs to support local Cybersecurity staff as well as guidance on training programs both Cybersecurity owned and companywide.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key partners across finance, procurement, HR, Talent Acquisition, and facilities to ensure all business operation tasks are completed efficiently and to scope.
- Develop and facilitate employee engagement activities for both local and global Cybersecurity teams.
- Organize and support employee related events held locally in the Cyber Fusion Centre.
- Data analysis work in several domains such as budget/finance, work force planning and capacity management as well general Business Support analysis required from time to time.
- Draft and facilitate general communications for both local and global Cybersecurity key communications needs.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Preferable to have a bachelor’s degree with some finance, business, or technology exposure
- Consideration will be given to any candidate without a degree who has experience in a Business Operations or Business Administration, or similar roles perhaps as a PMO Analyst, Junior Business Analyst, Risk Analyst, Business Office Manager or Business Administrator.
- Experience of conducting data analysis and financial analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of drafting good quality communications.
- Should be able to demonstrate organization skills
- Work experience in a large company, preferably technology or financial.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.