Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
We’re looking for a Staff Fullstack Engineer (Mobile focus) to join the Time Products team. Our team is responsible for essential products that enable our customers to manage their workforce on a global scale. We are working on multiple areas including Time & Attendance, Leave Mangement, and soon-to-be-released Scheduling products. This team is at the forefront of Rippling’s exciting international expansion, and will be launching critical product initiatives in 2023.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers and the business to create user-friendly frontend features.
- Produce quality software that is shipped incrementally and continually at a high velocity
- Have a lot of clear ownership over various parts of the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with designers, PMs, and fellow engineers to plan features to help bring a high quality product to market
- Interact with early customers and support them in being successful with the new product
- Provide thoughtful feedback to your peers, and benefit from strong mentorship yourself
- Acting as a technical leader across the Time Products team
- 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience in both backend and frontend engineering
- You have seen systems operating at a significant technical and organizational scale
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- React experience preferred
- Comfortable at developing scalable and extendable core services used in many products
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
$198,000 - $279,000/year
$178,000 - $252,000/year
$168,000 - $238,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.