Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
For new product efforts across Binance Global, the Product Compliance team offers regulatory assistance and recommendations. From initial development to product launch, you'll play a crucial part in the new product lifecycle in this position.
- In order to help assure compliance with relevant policies, processes, and regulatory requirements, work effectively with business partners, subject matter experts, corporate risk management, and legal
- Analyze regulatory developments that have an impact on product offerings
- Aid in the creation and upkeep of compliance policies and guidelinesParticipate in the annual process of assessing the compliance risk in accordance with business requirements
- Reviewing test preparations as part of coordination with the Global Compliance Testing Program
- Adding initiatives and activities determined by business requirements and potential coverage gaps
Technical & Behavioural Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s or similar is a plus
- 10+ years financial regulatory industry experience, preferably at a Crypto Native business, fintech, broker-dealer, investment adviser, asset manager, or bank holding company
- 10+ years in a compliance, control, or risk management role
- Demonstrated experience supporting new product launches within the financial services industry
- Up to date knowledge of recent regulatory developments, including a strong working knowledge of Regulation Best Interest and Digital Engagement Practices
- Strong project management skills and the ability to organize & process large amounts of data/information
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated experience working independently and prioritizing multiple projects based on regulatory risk and business needs
- An interest in Web3 and understanding of current regulatory narratives
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .