Whats you're new role about:
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to strengthen our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards of our products and processes. You work closely with the production team to identify and address quality issues and implement process improvements to prevent future issues.
As our new Quality Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement quality control processes and procedures for production.
- Monitor and analyse production data to identify quality issues.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to prevent quality problems from recurring.
- Collaborate with the production team to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Perform regular quality audits to ensure compliance with company and industry standards.
- Develop and maintain quality documentation and reports.
- Collaborate with suppliers and customers to resolve quality issues.
- Providing training and support to production team members on quality control processes and procedures.
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in quality engineering or a related field
- Experience with quality control processes and procedures in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations regarding quality control
- Green belt certified is a plus
What we can offer you:
- Gross salary of between €3500 and €4500 based on 36 hour work week;
- A contract for 36 hours a week
- Interesting bonus scheme of up to 10% of your annual salary
- Access to Udemy, a platform where you can follow an unlimited number of courses
- 28 Holiday days
- Travel allowance
- Pension average pay scheme
- Phone and laptop
- Bicycle plan