At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
As a UX Designer within the Unified Servicing or Teammate Tools UX team, you will help to create meaningful and cohesive end-to-end experiences for PayPal teammates globally.
Meet our Team:
This role reports into our Unified Servicing or Teammate Tools team focused on customer support and risk. The customer is at the center of everything we do at PayPal. As a leader in financial technologies, PayPal teams are cross-functional and inspired by the goal of improving the financial wellbeing of people and businesses around the world.
Our cross-functional team of designers, researchers, engineers, and product leaders partner across the PayPal family of companies as one team to deliver unique and meaningful products for millions of customers around the world.
Your Way to Impact:
- As a UX Designer within the Global UX team, you will help to create meaningful and cohesive end-to-end Customer Support experiences for consumers and merchants globally.
- Our UX/product designers will be the voice of our customers.
- With some guidance from your manager and extended design team you will be able to go deep on a specific area of our product experience.
- You’ll build expertise in the domain and customers, and foster relationships with your team of cross functional partners.
- You will work alongside your cross-functional team members to influence decisions and ultimately deliver the best possible customer support experience for consumers and merchants.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with cross-functional team members in the execution and delivery of PayPal’s products and services, using a customer-focused, iterative design process.
- Create high-quality deliverables on a work stream with some oversight and guidance from a senior designer, within timelines and project requirements.
- Leverages and fosters the use of established UX techniques, templates, presentations, and assets in the creation of UX analysis, solutions, and materials.
- Play an active role in our thriving, inspiring and fun UX Design practice and culture.
What You Need to Bring:
- A successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience supporting senior level designers but is comfortable working independently on their own projects.
- Familiarity and experience with standard design, interaction prototyping and user research tools, such as Figma, Adobe CS, Miro, Validately or Usertesting.com is required.
- Experience using and contributing to internal design systems is required.
- Ability to understand UI and interaction prototyping is required.
- Experience concepting and designing digital interactive for web and native mobile applications is preferred.
- Understanding of latest industry trends and digital payments landscape is a plus
- A BA/BS/Master’s Degree in the field of user experience, research or related field is preferred but not required
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0103150