The Market Research and Insights team (MR&I) work closely with SMEs in research, operations, technology, product management, strategy, and senior leadership. The Market Research Analyst will develop monthly reporting, as well as ad hoc reports to help leaders establish vision and deliver on it.
What does a successful Market Research Analyst do at Fiserv?
In this role, you will join a dynamic group of seasoned research experts in its Market Research & Insights team (MR&I). You will be a skilled analyst with strong project management skills, complemented with skills in intermediate statistics, data retrieval and blending, who can balance requests from stakeholders and ensure successful completion.
You will be responsible for satisfaction measurement, client behavior analytics and predictions. The work will have high visibility to senior leaders across the enterprise, and must be dependable, timely, insightful, and accurate.
You will be using statistical methods to report and correlate client attitudes and behaviors including running, checking and interpreting statistical summaries in collaboration with others, as well as the ability to explain results clearly and concisely to business and MR&I audiences.
What you will do:
- Project manage routine and ad hoc requests related to multiple research programs while providing continual progress to stakeholders and driving projects to completion
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to deliver results that meet complex research objectives; analyze and communicate insights from ad-hoc and monthly tracking research
- Recommend and complete statistical analytics, e.g., univariate summaries, multivariate summaries, driver modeling, trend analysis; present plans and results to business and MR&I teams
- Develop and support analysis by telling the “story” in research projects by creating compelling summaries with data and visuals
- Monthly report production, QA review, auditing, editing
- Retrieve needed information in enterprise databases, surveys, data warehouses, Power BI reports, research summaries, vendor reports, and other sources, then blend and summarize them to create meaningful analysis
- Program and administer surveys, as directed
- Maintain and assist others to maintain compliance with company policies and domestic and international regulations concerning data security, privacy, and risk mitigation
What you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative/analytic discipline such as social science, business, finance, economics, or statistics
- 5+ years in a Market Research project or program management role
- Demonstrated research project management skills and experience, including keeping projects on track, coordinating with multiple stakeholders, organizing the efforts of a team of Subject Matter Experts (SME) within and beyond a research team
- Understanding of descriptive and inferential statistics, including correlation, linear and logistic regression, ANOVA, PCA, EFA, segmentation and clustering, statistical graphics
- Understanding of ISO standards as applied to market research
- Experience applying statistical discipline to survey responses, client behavior, and other business metrics
- Intermediate SQL (ability to write or edit basic relational queries with multiple joins)
- Intermediate statistical analysis (working knowledge of R preferred)
- Survey programming (Qualtrics, Medallia, or similar tool)
- Power BI (build reporting dashboards using data in a data warehouse)
- Basic understanding of Salesforce and Salesforce reporting
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
What would be great to have:
- Financial services industry experience