Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa’s Global Digital Partnerships organization is responsible for managing Visa’s innovation agenda and strategic partnerships with critical non-financial institutions and emerging tech companies. Visa’s partners in this sector are leading risk engines, identity verification platforms, data aggregators, and open banking platforms.
The Analyst, Global Digital Partnerships, is responsible for identifying and implementing partnership opportunities for complex partnerships in the risk, identity, and data space. The role requires an experienced sales and business development professional who can identify potential deals, develop the tactics, and manage the teams needed to bring them to fruition. The Digital Partnerships team works closely with Visa’s Core Product and Digital Solutions as well as other stakeholders such as Risk, Identity, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Design, Communications, etc. teams to execute partnership agreements and deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic, and cross-functional in nature.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Segment Expertise
- Drive the development of a segment strategy and identify target list for risk, identity, and data partners and the development of products and tools in the Risk & Identity space.
- Identify opportunities for Visa capabilities through a strong understanding of the segment and customer's business needs, leveraging Visa solutions across all product platforms, and influence partners to deploy against the segment strategy & identified opportunities.
- Assist in authoring industry white papers on key developments within payments and their impact to Visa and our partners.
- Project/Account Management & Execution
- Identify key accounts for the segment(s), and develop and execute customized account strategy, objectives, and plans to increase revenue and market share for select high-growth strategic partner accounts.
- Lead the account and relationship management and sales plan for these accounts, ensuring that the client’s business objectives are met.
- Lead the development, negotiation and signing of proposals by working with various internal stakeholders and relationships with strategic partner executives.
- Oversee end-to-end delivery of strategic opportunities from proposal stage through implementation, engaging and collaborating across internal divisions to ensure partner implementations are delivered against the plan.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track and delivering against plan, taking the lead in solving the problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners.
- Align the cross-functional teams on key proposals including representation, including but not limited to driving consensus amongst Risk, Identity, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Design, Communications, etc. teams.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with client and Visa stakeholders, cultivating strong relationships at all levels within each organization.
- Create high grade deliverables, white papers, and presentations for executive level consumption.
- Provide regular reporting, analysis, and relationship updates to senior levels within Visa and partner organizations, mastering the art of both formal and informal executive communication.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Local Law 144 Notice for New York City Resident Applicants: For some requisitions, automated employment decision tools ('AEDTs') may be used as part of the assessment process to assist our recruiters in the initial evaluation of your application. If your application is submitted pursuant to New York City Local Law 144, you may request an alternative assessment from the recruiter. Please visit the Visa Global Privacy Notice to learn how we may collect, process, or retain your professional and employment information for recruiting purposes.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Corporate strategy, risk, financial services or payments industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive sales effort and managing deals from negotiation, to closing and through delivery
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
Varies upon the needs of the department.
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 111,400.00 to 142,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.