As a Risk Analyst You Will
Have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor to our clients as they onboard and build out their KYC/identity verification workflows. Each client has unique risk and identity verification standards - you will be providing technical and operational guidance to help them effectively leverage our platform to detect, fight, and mitigate fraud. Day to day you will work closely with the Implementations and Account Management teams to build out client verification workflows to streamline the client onboarding experience and minimize risk exposure for our clients. Additionally, you will work with MANTL’s product team to suggest improvements in the products to help clients achieve higher automated verification rates and lower fraud losses.
We expect knowledge and skills in the areas of Statistics and Data Science to perform analysis of client verification workflows performance and apply learnings to our best practice recommendations. You should also be comfortable with managing client-facing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams.
- You are an “A” player who thrives on creative problem-solving and building meaningful client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify trends from large data sets and design effective training solutions.
- You are hyper-organized with the ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and multiple streams of internal and external communication.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, organization, and the drive to keep your projects on track.
- You are a technologist with an ability to understand underlying system architecture and self-serve digging into issues.
- You are agile and excited by a product that is constantly improving.
We Are Looking For
- 3+ years in a client-facing delivery role
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly and rapidly build product knowledge
- Experience with analytical tools (ie: Looker; Python) to perform data analysis and statistical analysis including but not limited to hypothesis testing and analysis of variance. In general, have the ability to work with large datasets to uncover insights
- Experience interfacing with technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language that is understandable and digestible by different audiences
- Prior experience at a FinTech company or other industry subject to regulations
What We Offer
- Competitive salary ranging from $120,000 to $140,000 depending on overall experience.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge (yes, we have Spindrift)
- Remote or onsite flexibility
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.