Who is Till Payments?
We’re an Aussie-born, global fintech disruptor opening up a world of possibilities for businesses seeking simple, seamless, all-in-one payments. We take the complexity out of getting paid with single-source solutions that ensure merchants can accept any payment wherever and whenever their customers shop, be it online, in-store, or a combination of both.
Let’s talk about the role you’ll play towards our success.
The Customer Implementation Specialist is responsible for owning the post-sales implementation of Till, ensuring quality customer outcomes through successful project management and onboarding, increasing value and usage for enterprise and strategic customers.
As our Customer Implementation Specialist, you will be the catalyst in driving major projects across our digital payment services and solutions, developing implementation plans for successful project delivery of bespoke solutions.
No two days in a high growth scale up are the same, but these will be your key responsibilities:
- Act as the project manager on enterprise customer implementations, to ensure a seamless onboarding experience, setting up our key customers for success with Till Payments platform.
- Proactively manage the implementation process for a portfolio of enterprise and strategic customers.
- Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved, including requesting and managing resources.
- Define and communicate implementation milestones, timelines, and progress to key stakeholders.
- Manage any updates to the project workgroup as required, leading both client and internal teams.
- Work closely with delivery teams such as Product, Onboarding, Application Support, Field Services and Logistics to ensure all deliverable objectives and milestones are successfully completed.
- Develop trusted relationships with our clients to help drive implementation with client’s internal teams.
- Develop solution documentation to visualise the service and or product offering (transaction flows, payment flows, settlement flows etc).
Who are you, and what experience will you bring?
We’re open to different skills and backgrounds who can help us deliver on this role, though it’s important that you’ll have:
- Passionate customer advocacy – being the face of Till and the voice of the customer.
- Project management experience.
- Strong critical thinking ability to prioritise effectively and deliver against key objectives and milestones.
- Ability to visualise and design project and implementation plans.
- Customer support experience in software, SaaS or technical products.
- Keen perceptive intelligence in assessing and understanding client requirements and driving solutions to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through oral, written, and in-person mediums.
- Experience collaborating cross-departmentally to deliver comprehensive solutions for customers.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally to customer sites when required.
- Keen interest in payments and being part of the future of Till Payments.
We support many different types of flexible working, and we’re always open to a conversation as to what will work for you. The position is being hired on a permanent basis and will have a home base from our Macquarie Park offices.
And here’s why we think you’ll love working at Till:
- We’re proud of our collaborative, inclusive, and vibrant culture and we have a ‘One Team, One Family’ mindset. We take care of ourselves, our teams, our customers, and our community.
- Flexible working arrangements, with the possibility of remote work and flexible hours to maintain work-life balance.
- We have a range of benefits and perks that include 14 weeks paid parental leave for those growing their families, paid volunteering leave to give back to our communities, flexible work arrangements, great social and cultural events, and a kitchen full of goodies to make sure you never get hangry.
Here at Till, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org