Diebold Nixdorf recently launched a disruptive new cloud-based software platform for the Fuel & Convenience platform. We plan now to leverage that platform also to create our next generation general retail software platform. This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core backend integration running from the cloud.You are responsible for
- Design and implement automated testing features
- Support the automation of end to end testing and/or systems integration/automation test scripts
- Support the maintenance of the regression testing suite
- Perform load and stress tests
- Utilize multiple different QA tools on a daily basis, such as Selenium, jMeter, Postman, Ranorex
- Perform automated data comparison across different systems
- Debug failed automated tests.
- Development of core frameworks and libraries
- Manage test environment
- MSc (or pre-MSc) / Engineering in Computer Science/Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in test automation with any type of functional testing software solutions (preferably, Selenium)
- Must have experience of QA automation tools such as Selenium, jMeter, Postman or Ranorex.
- Experienced in in Web application testing: ReactJS / Angular frontend, .NET Core backend
- Understanding of testing approaches and methodologies
- Experience with API Management
- DBMS: MS SQL Server
- C# and SQL programming skills
- Experience with supporting system testing/integration/deployment activities
- Knowledge of JIRA / XRay for test case & execution management
- English intermediate or higher
Requisition Employer Description
- Experience with cloud technologies (MS Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with API Management solution Mulesoft
- Understanding of containerization (Docker)
- Experience in load and stress testing
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations
- To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**