This position will support DN’s Retail Services providing enterprise integration services to our project teams through agreed upon phases of the enterprise IT project.
DN recently launched a disruptive new cloud-based next generation general retail software platform.This will be a disruptive new software product for the retail space (grocery, specialty retailer, and department stores) based on a cloud-native micro services architecture. We will be creating an API oriented platform that will form the foundation of a new retail ecosystem for our customers with a new approach to the Point of Sale, store solutions, and core backend integration running from the cloud.You are responsible for
Must Have Qualifications
- Contribute to a multinational micro service-oriented cloud-based project with latest technology stack
- Determine and utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve high quality product
- Apply best practices and experience in development
- Analyze, design, code and implement new functionality
- Participate in code reviews and feature development planning
- Cooperate with multinational team and suggest decision of implementation
- Provide direction and coach team members
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience implementing solutions for integration of on-premises and/or cloud systems, designing, building, and maintaining complex web applications
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics, or related field (MBA or MS degree preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical components with clarity and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
- Experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product/content development setup.
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience in containerization (Docker)
- Experience in specification of SW application related requirements (in current case esp. Cloud based technology applications)
- Understanding of Scrum, Agile methodology
Requisition Employer Description
- Experience in retail business: cloud SW specifications (e.g. back office, POS, loyalty, promotion, etc.)
- Contribution to the open source projects
- Experience with cloud technologies and services would be a plus
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations
- To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**