Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
This role sits within Xero’s Customer Platforms team in the Customer Love domain, focussing predominantly on Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, plus other 3rd party add-ons/integrations on our tech stack. We are New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive Salesforce implementation working with a team of experienced and certified Salesforce practitioners.
What you'll do:
- You will help Xero in enhancing and supporting the use of Service and Experience Clouds, focusing on sustainably excellent engineering.
- You will work closely with our wider Platform Customer teams across the Salesforce platform to design and deliver initiatives that will change how Xero engages with its customers.
- You’ll undertake software application development on applications in our suite of Products (including new ones), contributing to new or improved experiences for our customers, internal and external.
What you'll bring:
- Previous exposure to Salesforce in a professional environment, ideally with Salesforce Service and Experience Cloud solutions.
- You’ll be open minded and keen to learn, whilst a Salesforce certification would be beneficial we’re also happy to support you on your journey to become certified!
What we offer:
- Employee Share Plan, alongside an additional 5 annual Leave days, PLUS bonus holiday Leave.
- Wellbeing leave, Parental and Partner Leave, Life Insurance and Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements and weekly social events.
Xero is continuing to grow and so are the opportunities to join us! You can choose to perform this role:
- In one of our #beautiful offices
- Flexibly, through a hybrid of in office and remote working styles
- Permanently remote from anywhere in New Zealand!
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.