Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Lead, coach and manage the Customer Support Specialists
- Drive continuous development and performance management of your team
- Be the Voice of the Customer (VoC): use data/feedback from customers, understand their pain points and implement workflow optimisations
- Be a Deel Ambassador and hands-on leader: when needed, act as point of escalation for difficult cases and work directly with customers and other internal stakeholders
- Support our daily operations oversight and ensuring adherence to departments OKRs/SLAs
- Manage scheduling, attendance and other administrative tasks as necessary
- You have empathy and love for helping and coaching people
- You have 2-3 years of experience managing customer support teams (Tech or FinTech environment is a plus) with more than 10 members
- Proven experience leading support teams in a high-growth and high-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills: You can turn data insights into projects that positively influence customer satisfaction (CSAT) with our product. You leverage data to improve, build and deprecate processes, making our customer journey seamless and efficient
- A problem solver: You lead by example and foster a ‘can do’ mentality in your team
- Preferably with Remote Work experience: You have managed and succeeded overseeing remote teams
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.