Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Who You Are?
You’ll be the face and voice of Deel for our clients both internally and externally. In this dynamic role, you’ll be responsible for building genuine and durable customer relationships while converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. You will serve as our client’s trusted advisor by providing strategic guidance on operational and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for clients with Deel by championing for new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each client’s business with Deel.
You are a passionate business builder at heart. You get energized by tackling complex, challenging, often ambiguous problems and driving real impact across a business. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty to deliver projects. You are a talented generalist, at home diving into data for insights and confident in project managing cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders. Working with great people is a non-negotiable priority for you because you thrive in a highly collaborative and high performance team. If that is you, join our team!
- Develop a vision and strategy for clients by assessing their strategy as a business to assist them in using Deel’s tools to achieve their goals
- Build deep and trusting long-term relationships with clients by identifying partner pain points, providing solutions, and recognizing opportunities for growth and revenue generation
- Creating data driven recommendations by accessing, analyzing, and synthesizing large data sets
- Problem solving and solution implementation across Deel internally on behalf of your clients
- Working with the product and operations teams to drive high impact improvements
You have minimum of 4+ years of relevant work experience, including client facing experience
- Have previous experience in at least one of the following: fast growth startup,top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Relationship builder who remains calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism and celebrates partners’ successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy; you may not be a SQL expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, aren’t deterred by setbacks or pivots, and thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility
- Have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. had success in a top tier company, delivered quantifiable business impact, quickly assumed responsibilities or won competitive awards
- Have a strong analytical foundation with ability to manipulate and synthesize data
- Are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- Have excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You're passionate about the future of work
- You have experience building consumer/business facing products where you have to think about customer experience and growth
- You have worked in multiple countries, cultures, and places
- You like getting bonus points :)
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.