We're driven by a mission to make digital payments accessible to everyone, everywhere. With our innovative payment solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Our clients include some of the world's most innovative companies, such as Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe, who depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
We take pride in our diversity, which comprises over 65 nationalities spread across 11 global locations, and while there are over 550 of us, we’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
At PPRO, we believe that everyone can make a difference. We encourage our team members to seize opportunities to maximize their impact, adopt a growth mindset, build trust with each other and our customers, and drive change across the industry. We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. As a global Fintech company, our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services anywhere in the world. Our mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field while fostering a culture of rapid change, collaboration, trust, and success.
Using PPRO's single platform value offering, you will identify, prospect, and work with either ASEAN-based or global potential partners to enable and enhance their offering to a best-in-class service for their merchants. You will build and own your pipeline independently, delivering revenue against targets, driving product adoption, and contributing to innovation.
You will have a large responsibility to identify regional opportunities for growth, champion the regional demands from our potential Partners and work with internal teams to deliver key regional dependencies.
This is an individual contributor role with opportunity to lead a small team. You will be the voice of our new Partners in ASEAN as well as being the region's new business ‘business owner’.
What will you be doing:
- Responsible for closing new Payment Service Provider (PSP) contracts in ASEAN.
- Manage full sales cycle from prospecting to converting PSP or acquirer/processor opportunities and aid in their growth and development.
- Achieve new business targets, share of wallet growth, profit and customer satisfaction
- Provide sales training and sales support to the customer when appropriate.
- Work with the Strategic Growth Management and Partner Marketing teams to deliver customer training and activation sessions.
- Develop customer plans for efficient handover of accounts to Strategic Growth and Account Management teams.
- Make connections with influencers and decision makers that will lead to opportunities in the short and long term, all while building and maintaining trust.
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 8 years of successful new business experience with a strong network in the payments industry (preferably in the PSP space).
- Successful experience with targeting and signing large APAC payment institutions and Fintechs would be preferred.
- Proven record of high performance and achieving outstanding results.
- Strong commercial, analytical, and quantitative skills are essential, and the ability to leverage data and analytics to back up assumptions, suggestions, and drive actions.
- High level of ownership and demonstrated ability to maintain optimal productivity with minimal supervision.
- Able to build trust with key stakeholders and influence decisions with different types of customers including technical, C-level, marketing team and customising messaging based on the audience.
- Fluent in English language in both written and spoken are essential.
- Have experience and understanding of cultural differences in doing business with international colleagues and customers.
- Experience in leading a small team is a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Gain experience and expand your knowledge in a rocketing fintech that is growing strongly.
- A global and inclusive culture, where every voice is heard and no idea is lost.
- Drive change and make a real impact shaping the commercial function in the payments ecosystem
- Health and wellbeing programs, including a gym allowance and mental wellbeing platform.
- Access to LinkedIn learning and support with your personal and professional development
- PPRO Flex, our Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave
Why you should join:
If you like to build things, want to be part of a fun, friendly, and inclusive team, and are excited by the prospect of joining a rocketing payments company, then you’ll love working here.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
What's in it for you ?:
- We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. That’s on top of our 25 days holiday allowance
- Because better safe than sorry - we want our employees to benefit from various insurances including medical Insurance, life insurance and travel insurance.
Free gym membership
- We’ll cover the cost of your gym, so you can look after your physical fitness (and your wallet too)
Professional and personal development
- We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job
training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role.
Mental Health Platform
- We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more.
is located within the Central Business District and walking distance to 2 nearest train stations, and surrounded by an array of bars, restaurants and food centres. What you can expect in this charming shophouse office unit is an open office layout to facilitate cross team collaborations. Ergonomic desks and chairs, meeting rooms with video conference equipment set up, and phone booths. Expect a well stocked pantry and shower amenities.