Founded in 2019, Cake DeFi is a leading decentralised finance services provider and Southeast Asia’s fastest growing fintech platform. "We Do Crypto. You Do You." - Our vision is to become a one-stop platform for all crypto users to get easy access to DeFi and Web3 services. To date, more than 1 million users from over 190 countries trust us to manage over $1 billion in assets. We are a profitable, cashflow positive private rocket ship that's just getting ready for take-off. Join us.Birthday Research
Birthday Research (BR) is our Blockchain Research and Development arm. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Own the developer relations & be the brand ambassador for DeFiChain and all its products.
- Write ecosystem-specific guides, tutorials, release notes, and white papers
- Create content to scale up adoption, demonstrate best practices, and showcase new features
- Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Develop and execute a comprehensive developer outreach and engagement strategy to increase developer adoption and retention.
- Identify relevant influencers and devise plans on how to engage with them effectively
- Synthesise and share feedback from the developer community and help the project improve the product for these purposes
- Engage with the community through various means, including podcasts, webinars, events, social media, conferences, etc.
- Define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers and technical writers
- 3+ years of experience in developer relations, developer education, and technical writing
- You are a Web3.0 / Blockchain enthusiast and a tech evangelist
- You have a working knowledge of developer tools like SDKs and APIs
- You enjoy organizing tech webinars, events, and conferences.
- Experience ecosystem-specific guides, tutorials, release notes, and white papers
- Experience working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product, marketing, community managers, support, etc.)
We want to transform and decentralise finance with tomorrow’s technology. This is where you come in. Join a company that is at the forefront of bleeding-edge innovations in blockchain and DeFi. You will be empowered to push boundaries and think out of the box. You will get to work with a bunch of ridiculously motivated and talented people. And most importantly, you'll have fun. The best places to work at, are often also the most fun to work at. That's us.
We hire based on merit, fit, and strong alignment to our culture. Our culture is defined by 7 team principles: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Ownership, Meritocratic Decision-making, Customer Obsession, Radical Candour, and Passion. These 7 principles guide our company, our people, and our work. At Cake DeFi, our culture is our pride. It has been instrumental to our success, so we are steadfast in our commitment to it. We welcome you to add to it.