Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
In order to help direct our efforts, we are looking for an Industry Engagement Manager
who can help structure Tink's policy in open banking and analyst affairs– and bring policy insights directly to our product teams. The role requires defining Tink’s position around emerging open finance and payment topics, implementing Tink’s policy strategy and helping create a competitive environment for open finance to thrive. This role will have direct exposure to industry associations and its working groups in order to capture insights on how the regulatory environment is developing and to ensure Tink’s interests are represented among the participating members.
The job will require an assertive and collaborative approach across different product and engineering teams to support reporting of market maturity and create compelling content and recommendations for the consideration of regulators around the world. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow into a customer-facing role presenting those insights back to an executive audience of decision-makers — both internally as well as externally.
- Support the development of Tink’s short and long-term industry strategy.
- Generate qualitative insights based on industry engagements.
- Support research projects for marketing and thought leadership purposes.
- Analyse and support forward-looking policy programmes and opportunities.
- Structure Tink’s policy and analyst engagement efforts.
- Collaborate extensively with the Tink leadership team to identify opportunities and risks.
- Become a subject matter expert on the topic of open banking and account-to-account payments.
- Support the sales organisation by delivering keynote presentations and executive workshops with new and existing relationships.
- Support the product organisation by informing roadmap development to match evolving market conditions
What We Offer You
- The opportunity to work in a diverse work environment, as we believe that hiring people from many different backgrounds will help our team thrive and make the best possible decisions.
- Knowledge sharing is important to us; we like to create forums where we help people build new skills and establish best practices.
- Gain knowledge by managing Tinks events infrastructure, which produces billions of monthly events.
What We Look For
- 1-2 years experience of direct exposure to relevant fintech industry associations or 3-5 years of experience in policy related work.
- Economy, law, or political science degree, post-graduate studies preferred.
- You love reading policy papers and are capable of developing your own opinion.
- In-depth knowledge of the electronic payments, banking industry, crypto, or fintech.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable success in an entrepreneurial role, where you have led projects, built teams and/or developed new business opportunities.
- Experience from a fast-paced high-growth organization working with innovative disruptive products is helpful but not essential.
- Direct experience of working with key stakeholders at the largest PSPs / Platforms / Merchants is helpful but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities in English. Knowledge of other languages is appreciated.
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!