We're driven by a mission to make digital payments accessible to everyone, everywhere. With our innovative payment solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Our clients include some of the world's most innovative companies, such as Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe, who depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
We take pride in our diversity, which comprises over 65 nationalities spread across 11 global locations, and while there are over 550 of us, we’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
At PPRO, we believe that everyone can make a difference. We encourage our team members to seize opportunities to maximize their impact, adopt a growth mindset, build trust with each other and our customers, and drive change across the industry. We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in.
Product Managers at PPRO have the passion and abilities for ensuring that we focus our time and energy on building the right things for our customers. Think of yourself as the hands-on “mini-CPO” of a small startup within the supportive environment of PPRO, where you can succeed, fail and learn together as part of a team. You will set direction, communicate with all relevant stakeholders and lead effective product discoveries with your team. In doing so, you can play a part to enable financial inclusion whilst promoting global eCommerce.
Our mission is to make payment methods more effective, efficient and accessible across every corner of the world. We connect to the local schemes and local rails, consolidate and standardise APIs as well contracts, settlements and reporting. We orchestrate flows, fine-tune the user experience and co-create new products together with the schemes and our customers. Ultimately we want to offer our customers more product features, easier access and higher success rates than they would get going direct. Leveraging our better than direct payment methods, merchants can successfully sell to consumers everywhere in the world, turning consumers into happy, buying customers.
Our teams and domains are co-lead by product and engineering to accelerate product development and innovation and empower teams to act fast and make decisions in the best interest of our customer and business. We work in a very diverse team environment, composed of multiple cultures and timezones. You will find lots of technical challenges and room for contributing with your ideas and experiences, no matter what your background is.
What you’ll do:
- Fully own and develop all our European Local Payments, set the right priorities and direction to develop an amazing portfolio.
- Engage with schemes and partners, define a strong and scaling value proposition, validate and set success metrics
- Ensure we have a winning product vision and efficient delivery for local payments, ensuring agility, speed and highest quality
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to understand business needs and set the right objectives
- Develop innovative, better than direct payment products that drive value for our business and our customers
- Own key business opportunities and deliver meaningful outcomes
What we look for in you:
- Highly experienced in product management, you have a track record of discovering, delivering and growing great products in a fast growing and large scale environment
- Strong product mindset, eager to learn, solve problems and develop products our customers love
- A passion for payments, deep experience in the commercial, technical and financial dimensions of payments
- Ability to understand complex technology, develop requirements and explain it simply.
- A collaborative approach to build trusting relationships and being able to scale yourself and your team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen, excite and influence others
- Entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results
What's in it for you ?:
- We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. That’s on top of our 25 days holiday allowance.
- Because better safe than sorry - we want our employees to benefit from various insurances including a medical insurance (BUPA health care plan), a pension plan through Now Pensions and a travel insurance.
Free gym membership
- We’ll cover the cost of your gym, so you can look after your physical fitness (and your wallet too)
Professional and personal development
- We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role.
Mental Health Platform
- We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more.
Our HQ office
on Chancery Lane, is a short walk from Holborn, Farringdon and Covent Garden so if you’re a foodie there’s plenty nearby. The office is befitting a tech business and is set up for cross team collaboration. Critically there’s also a sun-terrace, and a well-stocked fridge.