The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for working with senior stakeholders such as the commercial teams, product & sales to develop GTM strategies. The role holder is accountable for all product marketing across partnerships and WEX branded products including VAS and any additional services. The role will work across both Fleet and CPS businesses to support develop the right marketing solution for the right products and services. Product launches and support with RFPs will be part of the overall remit and success of this role.
This role encompasses the full marketing mix with the support of marketing managers to ensure we have the right product marketing strategies in place to grow and retain customers. The role holder will primary be focused on acquisition strategies, but will work closely with retention to ensure product lifecycle management is optimised for positive customer revenue.
- Lead a team to support both the fleet and cps teams achieve their product goals
- Own, devise and deliver Product GTM plans across both business lines (Fleet & CPS) with consideration to all geographies wex operates in as well as key channels.
- Working with our agency, create ward winning marketing strategies for all online and offline channels (inc. email, landing pages, case studies, newsletters, blogs, press materials, press releases, bylined articles, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral).
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager on keyword research, ensuring that content is optimised for SEO and any activity undertaken is in line with the overall Digital Acquisition and Social Media strategies.
- Working closely with the US Product marketing team to create efficiencies and collaborate on global and local product launches.
- Take the lead and work across the wider marketing team to create and deliver world leading strategies for wex.
- Senor stakeholder management across International and elements of the global team, reporting results and delivering presentations to senior stakeholders on the GTM plans.
- Support the wider team in delivering award winning marketing campaigns and events.
- Lead a team to create useful and inspiring product content for sales enablement and for use by our Sales, Customer Services and Account Management teams. Including but not limited to email templates, presentations, brochures, product fact sheets and customer guides.
Key Knowledge Skills And Competencies
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Editorial and content experience - either from a pure editorial background or in a communications function
- Excellent command of the English language with traditional writing skills and expertise in new media
- Experience of working in multiple European countries and handling translations
- Language skills (English plus French, German, or Italian) both written and verbal would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce / Marketing Cloud desirable
- Proven attention to detail
- Experience of implementing Social Media campaigns
- Experience working for a B2B organisation would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experienced running and devising Content Marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in Digital/Social Media
- Culturally adept and at home working across a geographically diverse workforce
- Confident communicator to both external and internal customers and strong relationship building skills
- Extraordinary project-management skills: proficiency in multi-tasking, and juggling multiple projects and timelines
- Energetic and creative thinker who will seek to bring new ideas to the table.
- Proactive team player who seeks to learn and share experiences with others
- Ability to plan and execute but be flexible in approach.
- React in a calm and professional manner when faced with unexpected challenges.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Fantastic work life balance
- Hybrid working
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to buy an additional 5 days holiday.
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives scheme, companywide and departmental.
If you have the experience and wish to join a leading business then please APPLY NOW.