Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience and end user support first. As part of this strategy, we are consolidating several of our Operational functions into a single area focused on providing world class operational support to our end users. This change is geared towards rethinking how we provide Operational support for the services we are responsible for. As a member or the End User Systems Support team, the Technology Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support for the systems, services and tools utilized by Visa Inc’s staff. The successful candidate will be a technically versed resource with excellent customer service skills.
The Technology Support Analyst provides hardware and software support to our workstations (both physical and virtual), mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, end user solutions like Microsoft 365, and Endpoint security tools besides assisting with other projects like laptop refresh etc. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic and evolving global team charged with continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of support for our end user environment.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong experience in providing exceptional customer service
- 2 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree
- Intermediate level Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
- Intermediate level experience in Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Proven track record in delivering customer service excellence
- 4-6 years of experience as a technician supporting over 300 users with the following:
- installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software
- hands-on support for all operational aspects of voice, video and unified communications support including, but not limited to, assigning phones, assisting with meeting scheduling, etc.
- supporting and troubleshooting Windows 10, Microsoft 365 suite, macOS (current release and prior release), iOS, Android
- Excellent interpersonal skills:
- Active listening to end user needs, issues, complaints
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency
- Effectively manage difficult or volatile situations
- Effective collaboration with peers and other groups
- Empathetic and patient
- Effective problem solving:
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime
- Ability to assess, analyse and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides
- Ability to schedule and prioritize
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly
- Consistently provide an exceptional, pleasant and courteous service to all End Users
- Provide 2nd level support for escalated workstation and mobile related issues and requests
- Provide the day-to-day operational support for incidents, adds/moves/change for voice and video conferencing, and AV equipment and escalating to next level group when appropriate.
- Perform daily sweeps following defined procedures to ensure all conferencing equipment is functioning properly
- Effectively question end users to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues
- Interact with end users in person, via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLOs are meet
- Maintain incident records and resolution detail utilizing ITSM Ticketing tool, Service Now
- Troubleshoot incidents and document resolution notes with root cause analysis
- Utilize all technical resources to solve end user incidents
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions
- Installation of workstation, telephony, and mobile hardware/software as required
- Provision and prepare workstations using standard images
- Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation related equipment
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.