Global Payments is a world leader in financial technology solutions. We are committed to exemplary Service to our employees, customers and communities. Driven by passion to innovate, we meet the needs of our customers. As payment technology experts, we bring our expertise and global perspective to Commerce.
Storman is the largest provider of storage management software in Australia & New Zealand & is trusted by award-winning self storage facilities across the world. Storman’s mission is to create, support and deliver quality management software & services, with a passion that enables their clients to succeed.
About The Role
Storman Engineering is a small team based in both Brisbane and Auckland, committed to producing a world class SaaS solution for the Self Storage industry, using the latest frameworks and technologies. You will be involved in delivering new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to our current cloud product.
Other key areas of responsibility will include:
- Working as part of a cross-functional team to design and deliver improvements to the Storman products;
- Using your diagnostic skills to proactively and retroactively maintain the Storman product lines, ensuring that quality is built into the development process;
- Gain an understanding of the Storman product suite, it’s technologies and frameworks to effectively develop and improve the product based on changes technology trends;
- Collaborate with your team, and other teams in the organisation to ensure that the solutions delivered are fit for market, solving our customers problems;
- Collaborate with and support your colleagues to promote learning, contribute to problem solving and foster a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
This position would be well suited to a result focused, detail oriented developer who loves delivering outstanding solutions. Ideally, you have worked in a SaaS
environment, where the product
is regularly upgraded and perfected.
You have a desire to push the boundaries of what is achievable in this space and poses a combination
of the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally to achieve organisational outcomes;
- Up to date knowledge of new technologies and software development practices, esp. AWS native architectures;
- Previous experience in using/developing software development patterns such as OOP, MVC;
- Experience working within an agile environment;
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving mindset.
Working for Storman
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include:
- Flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working;
- Birthday leave (a day off to celebrate your birthday!);
- Reward and Recognition Programs such as Shout Outs – recognising our people that go above and beyond and make a difference to our customers;
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to all team members ;
- A MyCoach (EAP) program to support your health and wellbeing.
Ready to apply?
If this role sounds like you we invite you to Apply. Please use the APPLY NOW button and submit your resume.
We respectfully ask that no recruitment agencies contact us regarding this position.