Who is Till Payments?
We’re an Aussie-born, global fintech disruptor opening up a world of possibilities for businesses seeking simple, seamless, all-in-one payments. We take the complexity out of getting paid with single-source solutions that ensure merchants can accept any payment wherever and whenever their customers shop, be it online, in-store, or a combination of both.
Who do we need on the team, and what will you be doing?
Till is growing, and we need a talented Account Manager to join our Growth & B2B team and adopt and grow a portfolio of clients.
No two days in a high growth scale up are the same, but these will be your key responsibilities:
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet Client Portfolio Revenue Targets
Who are you, and what experience will you bring?
You are customer obsessed, commercially minded, and naturally curious! You’ve found your calling in Account Management and thrive in a fast-paced environment going through high growth.
We’re open to different skills and backgrounds who can help us deliver on this role, though it’s important that you’ll have:
- Proven, consistent achievement of revenue budgets - setting, achieving and exceeding revenue and other quantitative goals.
- Strong network and personal brand in the Australian market.
- Expertise in relationship building and strong pipeline management.
- Effective and influential stakeholder management, along with strong negotiating skills to achieve outcomes.
- Payments knowledge is beneficial but not essential
And here’s why we think you’ll love working at Till:
- Flexible working arrangements, with the possibility of remote work and flexible hours to maintain work-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge tools, technologies, and resources to support your professional growth.
- A dynamic, inclusive, and supportive work environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, and creativity.
- The chance to work on diverse and challenging projects, contributing to the success of the organization and making a meaningful impact in the industry.
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth, with a strong focus on internal promotions and employee development.
- Employee recognition and reward programs, acknowledging outstanding performance and contributions to the company.
- By joining our organization, you will be part of a forward-thinking team that values your expertise and is committed to your personal and professional growth.
- We have a range of benefits and perks that include 14 weeks paid parental leave for those growing their families, paid volunteering leave to give back to our communities, flexible work arrangements, great social and cultural events, and a kitchen full of goodies to make sure you never get hangry.
Here at Till, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. If you would like to discuss your suitability for the role, please contact email@example.com