If you are excited by the opportunity to take a leading role in building the face of one of Australia’s fastest-growing fintech’s, this could be the perfect role for you!
OurMoneyMarket is a leading fintech that is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in Adelaide. Our mission is to make money simple, and we are proud to have been ranked 11th in the AFR Fast Starters list in 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role represents an opportunity to support an incredibly exciting, fast-growing fintech, disrupting traditional consumer finance.
The Business Analyst is responsible for bridging the gap between our product development team and our commercial operations. The successful candidate will be able to leverage their existing analytical and commercial experience to:
- Research, gather, analyse, and document business and functional requirements for system redesign and development.
- Write clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Document detailed specifications on business processes and workflow as required.
- Liaise with business stakeholders, software engineers, third-party vendors to clarify requirements and design solutions.
- Closely interact with the engineering team to deliver clear expectations and timelines to the software engineers to ensure solid understanding.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality end-product.
- Provide training to the wider staff on the end-product and enhancements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a reputed tech company
- A highly driven, self-motivated, and tenacious attitude
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills with experience in software development
- Exceptional analytical skills to devise commercial decision making
- Industry-related experience in home improvement or finance is highly preferred
- A high level of business acumen with a strategic focus
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in finance and accounting with a strong technical understanding
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple departments and senior management, developing strong internal relationships.
- Prior experience working in a project management capacity within the financial services and home improvement industry will be looked upon favourably
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary to reward the very best
- A collaborative, respectful, team culture, where you will work closely with executive management
- A place where you can make a huge impact, and everyone will love you for it!
If you are interested in joining a driven, fast-paced, and performance-focused culture, this is the role for you!
Join us at OurMoneyMarket and help us Make Money Simple by simply following the link to apply!!