Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
The Enterprise Account Executive is a key sales role at Airwallex. Based out of our shared working space in New York, you will be focused on selling our FX & Payment API product to eCommerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product. You will use your deep network and experience to hit the ground running and deliver quick results. Success in this role is based on successfully achieving target volume and revenue targets and you will enjoy significant commission and share option upside for hitting those targets.
We are a hybrid work environment with 3 days per week required in our office in New York.
- Acquire new enterprise customers across North America through your existing network and experience
- Own and drive the entire deal cycle from prospecting to close for both, new logos and customer expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through research with help of our strategy and sales enablement team
- Work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Provide regular reporting against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- Negotiate partnership agreements and commercial contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution
- Build and manage a strong, reliable pipeline, as well as help define best practices that will be the foundation for the US sales team
- A top performing sales professional with a proven track record of new business solution selling, ideally within FX or payment sales in target verticals including eCommerce, marketplaces, online travel agents, etc
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- Motivated by the Mission of Airwallex and making it a reality in the US market
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization
- Willing to travel as required
- At least 5 years of experience selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts (preferably with several years in fintech)
- Broad existing network of key decision makers for payments solutions at our target prospects -- such as major eCommerce, online travel, digital content and similar network/platform businesses
- A technical mindset, with prior experience in selling complex, API-driven solutions
- Besides strong analytical skills and an organized way of working, you will have excellent communication and solution selling selling skills (directly tailored to customer needs) and experience in identifying and influencing key decision makers and stakeholders
What We Offer
- Ground floor opportunity with fast-growing global fintech
- Competitive salary with uncapped commissions
- Participation in the company's stock option plan
- Great benefits, including Flexible Spending Account, generous PTO, parental leave and 401k
- An amazing team on 4 continents
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.